All plans are copyright. All prices are GST inclusive. Prices and specifications accurate at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
All photos, illustrations and plans represented are for illustration purposes only and sizes are approximate.
Some display homes feature specification upgrades and design alterations which are not included in the base price. Rivergum Homes reserves the right to alter and change designs without notice.
This pricing is based on the client providing a cleared, level and accessible site prior to construction and within 50 km of Adelaide GPO (100 km for Transportable) or within Queensland’s standard building areas (please ask a Sales Consultant for further information). Bush fire, energy efficiency assessments and ocean corrosion protection costs will be forwarded to the client after individual assessment.
Fixed price footings does not allow for special planning requirements and rock digging or collapsible soils.
Our Build Time Promise
Over the years, we’ve been improving our building processes to be more efficient and help you get you into your new home faster. While we make every endeavour to meet your expectations, there are a few circumstances that may affect our build time promise.
Your trust is important to us, so if we foresee any changes to your date of completion, we’ll do our very best to let you know in writing and that it’s reflected in the contract between us, for your peace of mind.
Our promise is to build your new Rivergum home as quickly as we can whilst never compromising our standards for quality.
Our Promise covers:
• New home building contracts with Rivergum Homes, for standard designs, selections and specifications only.
• Homes built up to 250 km from Adelaide CBD.
The conditions are:
• The build time promise ends on the day that your home is deemed to have reached practical completion.
• Applicable to homes built on site only.
• Rivergum Homes will pay $300 to you for each week that exceeds the guaranteed build time, up to a maximum of ten (10) weeks in total.
• Any amounts due will be paid into the customers nominated financial institution account, within four weeks of handover.
• Rivergum Homes will apply a four-week extension to the build time promise should construction occur during the Christmas/New Year industry closure.
• Rivergum Homes will apply an extension on the build time promise for all dwellings where the site is not accessible, for the period the site is not accessible.
• Days lost because of inclement weather will be added to the timeframe for completion.
• Material supply and/or trade delays outside of Rivergum’s control will extend the timeframe for completion for the period of the delay.
• Third Party delays outside of Rivergum’s control will extend the timeframe for completion for the period of the delay.
• All ‘Owner’s Obligations’ must be met in full.
• Additional terms as per Clause 11 in the HIA contract.
• Eligibility subject to confirmation by Rivergum Homes.
The timeframes for completion are:
• Single-storey lightweight homes on blocks (connected) completed within 18-weeks from floor completion.
• Single-storey homes completed within 18-weeks from slab completion.
• Two-storey lightweight homes completed within 20 weeks from slab completion.
• Two-storey homes with aerated concrete cladding or brick component completed within 22 weeks from slab completion.
Our build time promise does not apply to:
• Homes built in Lightsview, Northgate or Kangaroo Island.
• Homes with turnkey or other specific inclusions such as landscaping, paths & driveway paving, retaining walls, fencing, window furnishings or other items identified by Rivergum Homes.
• Homes with special order items.
• Homes with owner supplied materials and labour works.
• Homes delivered by Rivergum Projects. Please refer to your contract for build time obligations on these homes.
• Transportable homes.
• Sites requiring rock breaking.
• Multiple dwelling construction.
If you have any questions about to these terms and conditions, please don’t hesitate to contact your sales consultant for more information. We’re here to help.
Terms and conditions may change without notice.
50-Year Structural Warranty
At Rivergum Homes, we’re passionate about making your dreams a reality. It’s our promise to you. To share your vision. To match your ambitions and expectations. To be insistently innovative. To give you more value wherever we can. To give you a customer experience beyond compare, from the first time we speak to a handover and beyond.
This guarantee is given in addition to any guarantee, statutory insurance or homebuilders liability scheme in force in Australia and is subject to the terms below. The 50-Year Structural Warranty is specific to the initial purchaser and is not transferable to new owners of the home.
Rivergum’s 50-Year Structural Warranty is separate from and in addition to any applicable statutory warranty periods.
We will rectify at our cost defects requiring rectification pursuant to the Building Code of Australia and any relevant Australian Standards, where it is proven to be the builder’s fault, including the following:
- foundation systems, concrete and or strip footing as specified in Australian Standard AS 2870 (Residential slabs and footing – Construction);
- structural timbers and steel in wall or roof framing as specified in Australian Standard AS 1684 (Residential timber-framed construction); and
- load bearing brickwork as specified in Australian Standard AS 4773 (Masonry in small buildings).
It is a condition of the Rivergum Homes 50-Year Structural Warranty that you maintain your home in accordance with the ‘Rivergum Home Maintenance Guide’ and the CSIRO’s ‘Guide to Home Owners on Foundation Maintenance and Footing Performance’, copies of which are provided to you at handover. If you do not do so, this will void your 50-Year Structural Warranty. The ‘Rivergum Home Maintenance Guide’ is also available for download here.
The Rivergum Homes 50-Year Structural Warranty does not apply in the following circumstances:
- Any loss arising from non-compliance with your responsibilities outlined above;
- Site conditions that are experienced post settlement that are outside of our control;
- Damage caused by storms, fire, flooding or an act of God;
- Damage caused by trees growing near the footing of your home;
- Fair wear and tear;
- Misuse or neglect;
- Minor cracking (as defined in AS 2870, Appendix B);
- Failure to follow the site maintenance guidelines provided by us including but not limited to establishing appropriate landscaping and drainage and maintaining the termite prevention treatment program for your home;
- Any renovations, additions or other structural changes (including significant landscaping and pools) undertaken to the home post settlement;
- Any defects repaired or modified by unqualified or unauthorised personnel;
- Any structural failure caused by anything other than our faulty workmanship or our negligent supply of defective materials;
- Any unforeseen influences that the builder may not have been aware of.
For the avoidance of doubt this structural warranty does not cover items of a non-structural nature such as any marks or scratches to bench tops, vanities etc. in addition to any appliances installed in your home. Please refer to the product manufacturer for details of any relevant warranties.
Who is eligible to make a claim under the 50-Year Structural Warranty?
The Rivergum Homes 50-Year Structural Warranty is provided to the initial purchaser of any home constructed by Rivergum Homes where the claim is made no later than 50 years after the date of settlement of the contract. The 50-Year Structural Warranty is not transferable.
Refer and Reward Program
Is there a limit to how many times I can make referrals?
Referral benefits are capped at a maximum of 5 per person per year.
Can it be for any type of home?
The referral program is applicable to construction contracts for Signature and Coast & Country ranges; house and land packages; and commercial project stock. Not applicable to our Oxygen Range of homes and to homes delivered by Rivergum Projects.
When do you receive your reward?
The referral benefit is “earned” 14 days from the end of the month when the applicable job is transferred from Pre-Construction to Construction phase.
SA: The new customer will receive an upgrades voucher for the Pavilion for $1,000 upon 2nd deposit payment.
QLD: The new customer will receive a $1,000 upgrade voucher towards their selections.
Where there is a cancellation or the transaction does not proceed, there will be no referral benefit.
How will the company know I referred someone? What’s the process?
The initial client consultation, the Sales Consultant will propose the question; “Have you been referred to Rivergum Homes?”
The new client must acknowledge the referring employee on the first consultation by naming the employee or producing the Referral Incentive Card. Cards can be obtained directly from the Sales Consultants. The Sales Consultant will record the notification of the referral on the file or attach the Referral Incentive Card.
What does the person you refer get?
The referred client will receive the Selections Upgrade Voucher at the point of contract documentation being finalised (i.e. binding contract). The Sales Consultant will provide the client with the upgrades voucher which is to be retained and surrendered to the Pavilion Consultant at the commencement of the selections process. The voucher is not transferable for a cash discount.
- From price of $81k is based on the 3 bedroom ‘Cyan’ home priced at $95,500 less the $15,000 First Home Owners Grant. Eligibility and conditions apply. Visit www.revenuesa.gov.au for details.
- $2K deposit is for contract, plans and fixed pricing where applicable.
- House prices are accurate at time of publishing, do not include land and are subject to change without notice.
- All images and photographs are for illustrative purposes only and may show items which do not form part of the home price.
- All house designs are subject to Council and other authority approvals.
- The price of the house, plans, specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice and may also vary in circumstances provided for in the house contract.
House and Land Packages
- Subject to availability.
- All plans are copyright.
- All images and plans shown are for illustrative purposes only.
- Floor plans will vary according to façade type and all sizes are approximate.
- Rivergum Homes reserves the right to alter designs and pricing without notice.
- All prices are GST inclusive and are subject to siteworks and footings requirements, council approval and energy efficiency assessment.
- Refer to each home and land package for registered land agent RLA.
- Land developer terms and conditions apply.
- All home and land packages are subject to Council and developer approvals.
- Refer to each package for selling agent details.
- Not applicable to homes delivered by Rivergum Projects.
Quick Start Home & Land Package from $3,000
No repayments while you build for up to 9 months
‘Rivergum Homes Quick Start home and land package from $3,000’ offer is applicable only on selected house and land packages financed through HomeStart Finance. Homes subject to full development approval.
Price advertised includes the use of First Home Owners Grant. ‘from $3,000’ example provided is based on $200,000 building contract with an additional $120,000 land contract and is based on a HomeStart Finance Graduate Loan. Eligibility criteria, terms and conditions apply. Also assumes customer is eligible for the First Home Owner Grant. ‘Build with no repayments for up to 9 months’ HomeStart Finance Australian credit licence 3888466 http://www.homestart.com.au/building/building-a-home. Pricing does not include government fees and charges.
For more information and to check your eligibility please contact Truevest Finance on 1800 316 606.
Terraces house and land packages at Blakes Crossing from $300* per week.
Figure based off finance offering from Westpac’s Flexi First Option two year introductory rate (P&I)’ loan product with an estimated base rate of 3.59% per annum reverting to 4.59% after 2 years ( P&I variable rate as per carded rates 8/8/2018) not inclusive of any initial, set up, ongoing fees and other associated charges. Hypothetical scenario includes associated government property fees (including stamp duties, transfers etc. for South Australia) and utilises approximately $10,585 deposit in this instance plus the South Australian first Home Owners Grant of $15000. Quoted repayments does not substitute a finance offer or approval, nor does it take into account any circumstances which may determine the product to be not unsuitable. All information relating to Westpac is estimated and not provided directly by these entities. Loans are subject to terms, conditions and lending criteria and may not be suitable for your specific needs, qualified advice should be sought before any action or consideration is taken on these examples. Quotations are based off rates as of 8/8/18 and are subject to change without notice. Figures may not be accurate at the time of reading.
Display Home for sale – Mintaro – 6 Parkindula Drive, Mount Barker
*rent return calculated as 8% of $635,000 being $50,000p.a, equal to $961.51 per week.
**Figure based off finance offering from ME Banks ‘Flexible Home Loan 2 year fixed (Members Package)’ loan product with an estimated base rate of 4.14% per annum (P&I fixed for 2 years) reverting to 4.64% ( P&I variable rate as per carded rates 28/11/2017, comparison rate of ) not inclusive of any other associated charges. Hypothetical scenario utilises a 11.62% deposit (approximately $105,908 in this instance) plus associated government property fees (including stamp duties, transfers etc. for South Australia). Quoted repayments does not substitute a finance offer or approval, nor does it take into account any circumstances which may determine the product to be not unsuitable. LMI premium is estimated as of 28/11/17 and is subject to LMI approval from QBE insurance. All information relating to ME Bank is estimated and not provided directly by these entities. Loans are subject to terms, conditions and lending criteria and may not be suitable for your specific needs, qualified advice should be sought before any action or consideration is taken on these examples. Quotations are based off rates as of 28/11/17 and are subject to change without notice. Figures may not be accurate at the time of reading.
Remove & Rebuild $1,000 vouchers
Remove & Rebuild vouchers must be presented at initial appointment with Sales Consultant. Valid on contracts signed prior 15/11/19. One voucher per dwelling (address). Not available on Oxygen Series homes. Not transferable for cash.
This invitation to treat (Offer) is made by Rivergum Development Projects Pty Ltd (Rivergum, we, our and us) and its related entities.
We reserve the right to change or withdraw the Offer at any time.
The Offer is subject to written terms and conditions which can be obtained from our Head Office located at 387-391 South Road, Mile END SA 5031.
The Offer is only applicable if you are financing the purchase of house and land with a recognised and licenced Australian lender.
The Offer can only be accepted by you and us signing the necessary documents and it is subject to you satisfying lending criteria.
The Offer only relates to land within the ‘Seasons’ development located at Allotment 5 Whittaker Terrace Mount Barker.
The Offer is subject to you:
- Satisfiying normal lending criteria, terms and conditions;
- signing a contract to buy land within the Project ;
- settling on that land contract;
- entering into a building contract with us;
- not exercising your cooling off rights under either the land or building contracts.
Subject to all of the above, we will reimburse you the interest component of the home loan only from the date you settle on the land to the date of practical completion of the house provided you can prove that you have paid that interest.
Reimbursement will occur 14 days after you, your finance broker or your lender provide us with evidence satisfactory to us that you have paid the interest component of the loan.
The total amount to be reimbursed is capped at $10,000. Under no circumstances will we reimburse more than this amount.