The information contained on www.rivergumhomes.com.au (“the Website”) is owned by Rivergum Homes Pty Ltd (“Rivergum Homes”). In these terms and conditions, the expressions ‘we’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ are a reference to Rivergum Homes and includes our related entities.
All information provided by us on this Website is general information and is not in the nature of advice. In addition, we do not make any representations or warranties that the information we provide on the Website is reliable, accurate or complete or that your access to that information will be uninterrupted, timely or secure. We are not liable for any loss resulting from any action taken or reliance made by you on any information or material posted by us on the website. You should make your own enquiries and seek independent advice from relevant professionals before acting or relying on any information or material contained on our website.
Prices displayed on the Website are GST inclusive and is based on Rivergum Homes’ standard floorplan and standard inclusions and also you providing a cleared, level and accessible site prior to construction and the property being 50km of Adelaide GPO (100km for transportable). Details of additional costings following investigations such as engineering, council and planning approvals, finance, soil and survey results, and third-party requirements, will be detailed in your building contract. We will forward the bush fire, energy efficiency assessments and ocean corrosion protection costs to you after the initial assessment.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
Disclaimer of liability
Whilst every endeavour has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information published on this Website, we do not provide any guarantees regarding the accuracy of the contents presented in this Website. You should independently consult independent financial and legal advisers prior to entering into a building contract.
Subject to any terms or conditions implied by law and which cannot be excluded, we accept no responsibility for any loss, damage, cost or expense (whether direct or indirect) suffered or incurred by you as a result of or in connection with your use of this website or any linked website or your reliance on any information published on or accessed through this website.
Links to external websites
Links from this website to other websites beyond the control of Rivergum Homes are provided purely for the convenience of the user. These links do not represent any official endorsement or approval of any such website, product, organisation or service. Rivergum Homes is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any such website.
Photography & illustrations
Images, floorplans and materials are for illustrative purposes only, sizes are approximate and may depict upgrade options which may not be provided by Rivergum Homes (including, without limitation, water features, furniture and décor) or may be available at an additional charge (including, without limitation, window furnishings and finishes). Facade details such as entry doors and window sizing and placement may vary between façade types and house sizes. You should refer to your working drawings, building contract, a sales consultant for specific details. We reserve the right to alter pricing, designs, inclusions and options without notice.
USER GENERATED PHOTOGRAPHY
By authorising Rivergum Homes to use your online images, you agree that Rivergum Homes:
- has irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free approval to use, reproduce, modify, publish and publicly display the content through any of our social media accounts, websites or digital platforms; and
- is released from any liability for use of the image and/or content to the extent permitted by law.
You also agree and confirm you:
- are at least 18 years old or if under 18 have permission from a parent or guardian;
- own and control the copyright and/or interest in the image and content, and it does not infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual property of another;
- have complied with all laws and regulations associated with acquiring and/or producing the content;
- will not make available any material that includes an image or personal information of another person unless you have their consent;
- will not demand payment, reimbursement or incentive by Rivergum Homes for use of your content; and
- will advise us if you revoke your approval for your image or content to be published by Rivergum Homes by phoning (08) 8354 7800 or emailing email@example.com
Our Build Time Promise
Over the years, we’ve been improving our building processes to be more efficient and help you get you into your new home faster. While we make every endeavour to meet your expectations, there are a few circumstances that may affect our Build Time Promise.
Your trust is important to us, so if we foresee any changes to your date of completion, we’ll do our very best to let you know in writing and that it’s reflected in the contract between us, for your peace of mind.
Our promise is to build your new Rivergum home as quickly as we can whilst never compromising our standards for quality.
Our Build Time Promise covers:
- New home building contracts with Rivergum Homes, for standard designs, selections and specifications only.
- Homes built on site up to 250 km from Adelaide CBD.
- The ‘build time period’ is:
- Single-storey lightweight homes on blocks (connected) completed within 18-weeks from floor completion.
- Single-storey homes completed within 18-weeks from slab completion.
- Two-storey lightweight homes completed within 20 weeks from slab completion.
- Two-storey homes with aerated concrete cladding or brick component completed within 22 weeks from slab completion.
- The ‘build time period’ ends on the day Rivergum Homes deems your home has reached practical completion, subject to any extensions of time under the building contract and you satisfying all the ‘Owner’s Obligations’ under the building contract.
- We will pay $300 to you for each week that exceeds the guaranteed build time, up to a maximum of ten (10) weeks in total.
- Any amounts due will be paid into your nominated financial institution account, within four weeks of handover.
- Eligibility subject to confirmation by Rivergum Homes.
Our Build Time Promise does not apply to:
- Homes built in Lightsview, Northgate or Kangaroo Island.
- Homes with turnkey or other specific inclusions such as landscaping, paths & driveway paving, retaining walls, fencing, window furnishings or other items identified by Rivergum Homes.
- Homes with special order items.
- Homes with owner supplied materials and/or labour works.
- Homes delivered by Rivergum Projects.
- Transportable homes.
- Homes built on sites requiring rock breaking.
- Multiple dwelling construction.
In addition to the above, and for clarity, our Build Time Promise is subject to the following conditions:
• Rivergum Homes will apply a four-week extension to the build time promise should construction occur during the Christmas/New Year industry closure.
• Rivergum Homes will apply an extension on the build time promise for all dwellings where the site is not accessible, for the period the site is not accessible.
• Days lost because of inclement weather will be added to the timeframe for completion.
• Material supply and/or trade delays outside of Rivergum’s control will extend the timeframe for completion for the period of the delay.
• Third Party delays outside of Rivergum’s control will extend the timeframe for completion for the period of the delay.
Please refer to your building contract for build time obligations on the above homes.
If you have any questions about to these terms and conditions, please don’t hesitate to contact your sales consultant for more information. We’re here to help.
50-Year Structural Warranty
At Rivergum Homes, we’re passionate about making your dreams a reality. It’s our promise to you. To share your vision. To match your ambitions and expectations. To be insistently innovative. To give you more value wherever we can. To give you a customer experience beyond compare, from the first time we speak to a handover and beyond.
This guarantee is given in addition to any guarantee, statutory insurance or home builders liability scheme in force in Australia and is subject to the terms below. The 50-Year Structural Warranty is specific to the initial purchaser and is not transferable to new owners of the home.
Rivergum’s 50-Year Structural Warranty is separate from and in addition to any applicable statutory warranty periods.
We will rectify at our cost structural defects requiring rectification pursuant to the Building Code of Australia and any relevant Australian Standards, where it is proven to be the builder’s fault, limited to:
- foundation systems, concrete and or strip footing as specified in Australian Standard AS 2870 (Residential slabs and footing – Construction);
- structural timbers and steel in wall or roof framing as specified in Australian Standard AS 1684 (Residential timber-framed construction); and
- load bearing brickwork as specified in Australian Standard AS 4773 (Masonry in small buildings).
It is a condition of the Rivergum Homes’ 50-Year Structural Warranty that you maintain your home in accordance with the ‘Rivergum Home Maintenance Guide’ and the CSIRO’s ‘Guide to Home Owners on Foundation Maintenance and Footing Performance’, copies of which are provided to you at handover. If you do not do so, this will void your 50-Year Structural Warranty. The ‘Rivergum Home Maintenance Guide’ is also available for download here.
The Rivergum Homes 50-Year Structural Warranty does not apply in the following circumstances:
- Any loss arising from non-compliance with your responsibilities outlined above;
- Site conditions that are experienced post settlement that are outside of our control;
- Damage caused by storms, fire, flooding or an act of God;
- Damage caused by trees growing near the footing of your home;
- Fair wear and tear;
- Misuse or neglect;
- Minor cracking (as defined in AS 2870, Appendix B);
- Any renovations, additions or other structural changes (including significant landscaping and pools) undertaken to the home post settlement;
- Any defects repaired or modified by unqualified or unauthorised personnel;
- Any structural failure caused by anything other than our faulty workmanship or our negligent supply of defective materials;
- Any unforeseen influences that the builder may not have been aware of;
- For the avoidance of doubt this structural warranty does not cover items of a non-structural nature such as any marks or scratches to bench tops, vanities etc. in addition to any appliances installed in your home. Please refer to the product manufacturer for details of any relevant warranties.
Who is eligible to make a claim under the 50-Year Structural Warranty?
The Rivergum Homes 50-Year Structural Warranty is provided to the initial purchaser of any home constructed by Rivergum Homes, subject to the above conditions being met and where the claim is made no later than 50 years after the date of the Occupancy Permit. The 50-Year Structural Warranty is not transferable.
Refer and Reward Program
Is there a limit to how many times I can make referrals?
Referral benefits are capped at a maximum of 5 per person per year.
Can it be for any type of home?
The referral program is applicable to construction contracts for Signature and Coast & Country ranges; house and land packages; and commercial project stock. Not applicable to our Oxygen Range of homes and to homes delivered by Rivergum Projects.
When do you receive your reward?
The referral benefit is “earned” 14 days from the end of the month when the applicable job is transferred from Pre-Construction to Construction phase.
SA: The new customer will receive an upgrades voucher for the Pavilion for $500 upon 2nd deposit payment.
QLD: The new customer will receive a $1,000 upgrade voucher towards their selections.
Where there is a cancellation or the transaction does not proceed, there will be no referral benefit.
How will the company know I referred someone? What’s the process?
The initial client consultation, the Sales Consultant will propose the question; “Have you been referred to Rivergum Homes?”
The new client must acknowledge the referring employee on the first consultation by naming the employee or producing the Referral Incentive Card. Cards can be obtained directly from the Sales Consultants. The Sales Consultant will record the notification of the referral on the file or attach the Referral Incentive Card.
What does the person you refer get?
The referred client will receive the Selections Upgrade Voucher at the point of contract documentation being finalised (i.e. binding contract). The Sales Consultant will provide the client with the upgrades voucher which is to be retained and surrendered to the Pavilion Consultant at the commencement of the selections process. The voucher is not transferable for a cash discount.
- From price of $81k is based on the 3 bedroom ‘Cyan’ home priced at $95,500 less the $15,000 First Home Owners Grant. Eligibility and conditions apply. Visit www.revenuesa.gov.au for details.
- $2K deposit is for contract, plans and fixed pricing where applicable.
- House prices are accurate at time of publishing, do not include land and are subject to change without notice.
- All images and photographs are for illustrative purposes only and may show items which do not form part of the home price.
- All house designs are subject to Council and other authority approvals.
- The price of the house, plans, specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice and may also vary in circumstances provided for in the house contract.
House and Land Packages
- Package availability is subject to change.
- All plans are subject to copyright and are the property of Rivergum Homes.
- All images and plans shown are for illustrative purposes only.
- Floor plans will vary according to façade type and all sizes are approximate.
- Rivergum Homes reserves the right to alter designs and pricing without notice.
- All prices are GST inclusive and are subject to site works and footings requirements, council approval and energy efficiency assessment.
- Refer to each home and land package for registered land agent RLA.
- Land developer terms and conditions apply.
- All home and land packages are subject to Council and developer approvals.
- Rivergum Homes is responsible for the contract of the home component of the package only. Customers will need to enter into a separate land contract with the land Agent for the land component of the package.
- Not applicable to homes delivered by Rivergum Projects.
Quick Start Home & Land Package from $3,000 deposit
No repayments while you build for up to 9 months
‘Rivergum Homes Quick Start home and land package from $3,000 deposit’ offer is applicable only on selected house and land packages financed through HomeStart Finance. Finance eligibility is subject to full development approval.
Price advertised includes the use of First Home Owners Grant. ‘from $3,000’ example provided is based on $200,000 building contract with an additional $120,000 land contract and is based on a HomeStart Finance Graduate Loan. Eligibility criteria, terms and conditions apply. Also assumes customer is eligible for the First Home Owner Grant. ‘Build with no repayments for up to 9 months’ HomeStart Finance Australian credit licence 3888466 https://www.homestart.com.au/learn-more/im/building/building-a-home. Pricing does not include government fees and charges.
For more information and to check your eligibility please contact Truevest Finance on 1800 316 606.
FREE SOLAR AND BATTERY SYSTEM PROMOTION
A 6.5kW Solar System and 11.6kWh battery system is included with your home, for new home contract deposits received between 1/11/19 and 31/12/19, when you enter into a building contract over $175,000 and allow The Stoddart Group to install the solar and battery system on your roof. Free Solar and Battery offer is subject to you completing a StoddartPAY Agreement and you being approved for the South Australian Home Battery Scheme (HBS). The application for the HBS will be made within seven (7) days of the contract going unconditional. Should you not be approved under the HBS or if the approval expires and/or the subsidy amount changes, you will have the option to either pay the difference in subsidy or opt-out of the offer. The Stoddart Group will own the solar output for the first 60 months and you will have the option to buy the solar electricity produced at a discounted rate during this period. After 60 months you will own the solar system outright and have access to all the benefits of solar energy for your own use. You have the option to purchase the system outright at any time within the first 60 months. To access the discounted solar electricity, you must have an account with Powershop, who will offer a discount off its standard rates for all solar electricity used for the first 60 months. Potential savings comprise access to discounted electricity and annual reductions to the optional buy-out pricing and will vary between households. You are free to change electricity suppliers at any time. This offer is not available with any other offer or promotion. Purchasers of Oxygen Series designs can select the solar and battery component of this offer during the promotion period at an additional cost of $990, however they are not eligible for the ‘$990 upgrades’ component for kitchen upgrades or air-conditioning. General Terms and Conditions for Rivergum promotions apply. Visit www.rivergumhomes.com.au/terms-and-conditions for more information.
‘$990 Upgrade Offer’
In addition to the free solar and battery offer, for the duration of this offer, eligible customers may select one only of two upgrade promotional offers priced at $990 each.
- Option 1 – Reverse-cycle air-conditioning to suit the house design: Comprising –
(a) Up to 14.3kW unit – brand and unit as specified by Rivergum Homes and its supplier
(b) Up to 5 zones & 9 outlets – number of zones and outlets per Rivergum supplier’s design only
(c) Incl. isolator & concrete pad.
(d) Single phase power.
(e) Ground mounted
(f) Product and installation subject to full manufacturer and builder warranties
- Option 2 – Kitchen Upgrade Package: Comprising
(a) Smeg SFA562X2 600MM 79L classic thermoseal multifunction oven in lieu of Builders standard.
(b) Smeg CIR66XS3 gas cooktop ffd cast iron trivets or
(c) Smeg SA611XC-1 cooktop 60cm elect ceramic glass ss (flat edge) ceramic in lieu of Builders standard.
(d) Smeg SHW610X1 rangehood chimney hood 60cm in lieu of Builders standard
(e) Up to 3m of overhead cupboards.
(f) Builders Cat 1 20mm thick engineered stone benchtops to Kitchen (only) limited to:
(i) Maximum 5m length and 600mm width to kitchen benchtop
(ii) Maximum 3m length and 900mm wide to island bench (if present)
(g) Double undermount sink in lieu of Builders standard.
Oxygen Series homes and/or contracts priced less than $175,000 are excluded from the ‘$990 Upgrade Offer’.
ATELIER LAUNCH PROMOTION ‘Free 3KW Solar’ Promotion
- Applicable to eligible customers contracting on any of allotments 1 to 14, in the first release at Atelier, Port Adelaide.
- A 3KW solar energy package is included in the specification of Monet, Renoir, Mondrian and Matisse home designs, Allotments 1 to 14 within the first release of Atelier Port Adelaide Development.
- Purchaser must have attended the launch event or referred a friend of family member to this offer – quoting ‘SOLAR LAUNCH’ to the sales consultant.
- A fully guaranteed Tier 1 panel and inverter combination will be installed. Inverters are supplied with a 5-year manufacturer’s warranty. Panels are supplied with a minimum 10-year product warranty and 25-year performance warranty.
- Energy buy-in and export prices to be negotiated by the home purchaser with the energy retailer of their choosing.
- Small Energy Certificates (Government installation rebates) are retained by the system supplier and purchasers shall endorse these to the solar supplier if required.
- The solar energy supplier reserves the right to select products of their choosing.
- Rivergum Homes reserves the right to remove this offer at any time without notice.
Remove & Rebuild $1,000 vouchers
Remove & Rebuild vouchers must be presented at initial appointment with Sales Consultant. Valid on contracts signed prior 15/11/19. One voucher per dwelling (address). Not available on Oxygen Series homes. Not transferable for cash.
This invitation to treat (Offer) is made by Rivergum Development Projects Pty Ltd (Rivergum, we, our and us) and its related entities.
We reserve the right to change or withdraw the Offer at any time.
The Offer is subject to written terms and conditions which can be obtained from our Head Office located at 387-391 South Road, Mile END SA 5031.
The Offer is only applicable if you are financing the purchase of house and land with a recognised and licenced Australian lender.
The Offer can only be accepted by you and us signing the necessary documents and it is subject to you satisfying lending criteria.
The Offer only relates to land within the ‘Seasons’ development located at Allotment 5 Whittaker Terrace Mount Barker.
The Offer is subject to you:
- Satisfiying normal lending criteria, terms and conditions;
- signing a contract to buy land within the Project ;
- settling on that land contract;
- entering into a building contract with us;
- not exercising your cooling off rights under either the land or building contracts.
Subject to all of the above, we will reimburse you the interest component of the home loan only from the date you settle on the land to the date of practical completion of the house provided you can prove that you have paid that interest.
Reimbursement will occur 14 days after you, your finance broker or your lender provide us with evidence satisfactory to us that you have paid the interest component of the loan.
The total amount to be reimbursed is capped at $10,000. Under no circumstances will we reimburse more than this amount.
- The Savings Club is a Rivergum Homes Pty Ltd initiative and will be managed by their partner, Truevest Finance.
- A minimum non-refundable deposit of $500 will be taken in addition to a contract or letter of intent to build with Rivergum Homes, to qualify your entry into the Savings Club. Acceptance of lower deposit amounts is at the discretion of Rivergum Homes.
- Existing Rivergum Homes/Truevest customers are eligible – however need approval from an authorised representative.
- Truevest will determine the deposit milestone amounts and timeframes in conjunction with the customer based on the contract amount, deposit, stamp duty and other government charges and the customers’ ability to save after factoring in income and expenses of the customer(s).
- Milestone deposit amounts are total accumulative amounts.
- Savings/deposit are required to be evidenced by bank statement from approved provider and accepted by Truevest or via online access approved by the customer.
- Maximum timeframe to meet all 3 milestones is 6 months and minimum timeframe is 2 months, unless otherwise agreed.
- Land and build deposit requirements for Rivergum Homes must be met.
- Milestone Rewards are not redeemable for cash.
- Rivergum Homes reserves the right to terminate the Savings Club participants if they fail to meet the milestones whether by date or milestone amount
- 1 application per address.
- Milestones are based on the deposit, stamp duty & govt charges requirements to meet the contract price at time of consultation and may change at any time without notice.
- Savings Club is limited to Rivergum customers who are either intending to build their new home with Rivergum Homes or are intending on purchasing a Rivergum Builtform Product only.
- Rivergum Builtform Products available for Savings Club Members is limited to select products offered at the discretion of Rivergum Homes representatives.
- To be eligible customers must be able to show evidence of commitment to land via an expression of interest, land contract or another written form at the discretion of Rivergum Homes
- Initial quotation subject to change with price rises.
- The Savings Club cannot be applied for in conjunction with any other promotion or offer during the savings period.
Promotional Offers and Management Discounts
A quotation or Contract may reference promotional Offers and/or Management Discounts provided by Rivergum Homes, that benefit the customer. These benefits are provided on the basis of the customer’s compliance with the Owners Obligations as set out in the quotation and/or Contract Annexure, as well as terms and conditions set out below, which include but are not limited to the following:
• Executing the build contract within 7 days from Rivergum’s scheduled contract signing appointment date.
• Responding to requests or demands from Rivergum Homes within 3 working days of the request being made.
• Signing off the Colour Selection within a maximum 5 business days of the Colour Selection appointment.
• Significant plan amendment requests after the contract has been signed.
• Delays associated with the customer’s chosen finance provider(s).
In the event the customer is in breach of their obligations, Rivergum Homes reserve the right to withdraw the customers eligibility for the promotional product or discount. Items included in this promotion are subject to availability and may change without notice. Images used in promotion advertising are indicative only and may change without notice. All prices quoted are inclusive of GST. These offers are subject to qualification.
House and Land Packages – ‘Own it from just $__ per week’ Financial Offer
This offer is not intended to be financial advice. Intending purchasers should seek independent advice on all aspects of this opportunity.
These house and land packages comprise notional land value, home design, specification assumptions, final retail completed price value, interest rate, weekly repayment estimate and loan repayment term for the purpose of providing an approximate finance scenario for interested parties. Due to the use of assumptions, the detail summarised in these brochures should not be relied upon and any intending purchaser should make all independent enquiries to understand cost, finance, repayment parameters, including ability to secure finance specific to their individual circumstance.
Rivergum Homes and the land vendor, intend by this statement to be indemnified for any error or omission.