All plans are copyright. All prices are GST inclusive. Prices and specifications accurate at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
All photos, illustrations and plans represented are for illustration purposes only and sizes are approximate.
Some display homes feature specification upgrades and design alterations which are not included in the base price. Rivergum Homes reserves the right to alter and change designs without notice.
This pricing is based on the client providing a cleared, level or cut building platform prior to construction and within 50 km of Adelaide GPO (100 km for Transportable). Bush fire, energy efficiency assessments and ocean corrosion protection costs will be forwarded to the client after individual assessment.
Fixed price footings does not allow for special planning requirements and rock digging or collapsible soils.
18-Week Build time Guarantee
- Standard design and Rivergum Homes Pty Ltd specifications only.
- Up to 250 km from Adelaide CBD.
- Single storey lightweight homes on blocks (connected) completed within 18 weeks from floor completion.
- Single storey homes completed within 18 weeks from slab completion stage.
- Two storey lightweight homes completed within 20 weeks from slab completion stage.
- Two storey homes with MaxiWall or brick component completed within 22 weeks from slab completion stage.
- Jobs located within Lightsview, Northgate and on Kangaroo Island negate the build time offer.
- Applies to new retail home building contracts with Rivergum Homes Pty Ltd. This offer is available from 1st September 2014.
- The build time ends on the day the house is ready for handover as deemed complete by Rivergum Homes Pty Ltd.
- Built on site designs applicable only.
- Jobs requiring turnkey items such as landscaping, retaining walls exceeding 600 mm high, fencing or other items deemed to be turnkey by Rivergum Homes Pty Ltd will negate the build time offer.
- Guarantee does not allow for owner supplied items or owners site works.
- $300.00 will be paid to the customer for each week that exceeds the guaranteed build time and up to a maximum of ten (10) weeks in total if this design meets the required criteria.
- Any amounts due will be paid into the customers nominated financial institution account within four weeks after handover.
- Rivergum Homes Pty Ltd. will apply a three week extension to the guaranteed build time should construction occur during the Christmas/New Year period.
- Rivergum Homes Pty Ltd will apply an extension on the guaranteed build time for all dwellings where the site is not accessible, for the period the site is not accessible.
50-Year Structural Warranty
At Rivergum Homes, we’re passionate about making your dreams a reality. It’s our promise to you. To share your vision. To match your ambitions and expectations. To be insistently innovative. To give you more value wherever we can. To give you a customer experience beyond compare, from the first time we speak to a handover and beyond.
This guarantee is given in addition to any guarantee, statutory insurance or homebuilders liability scheme in force in Australia and is subject to the terms below. The 50-Year Structural Warranty is specific to the initial purchaser and is not transferable to new owners of the home.
Rivergum’s 50-Year Structural Warranty is separate from and in addition to any applicable statutory warranty periods.
We will rectify at our cost defects requiring rectification pursuant to the Building Code of Australia and any relevant Australian Standards, where it is proven to be the builder’s fault, including but not limited to the following:
- foundation systems, concrete and or strip footing as specified in Australian Standard AS 2870 (Residential slabs and footing – Construction);
- structural timbers and steel in wall or roof framing as specified in Australian Standard AS 1684 (Residential timber-framed construction); and
- load bearing brickwork as specified in Australian Standard AS 4773 (Masonry in small buildings).
It is a condition of the Rivergum Homes 50-Year Structural Warranty that you maintain your home in accordance with the ‘Rivergum Home Maintenance Guide’ and the CSIRO’s ‘Guide to Home Owners on Foundation Maintenance and Footing Performance’, copies of which are provided to you at handover. If you do not do so, this will void your 50-Year Structural Warranty. The ‘Rivergum Home Maintenance Guide’ is also available for download here.
The Rivergum Homes 50-Year Structural Warranty does not apply in the following circumstances:
- Any loss arising from non-compliance with your responsibilities outlined above;
- Site conditions that are experienced post settlement that are outside of our control;
- Damage caused by storms, fire, flooding or an act of God;
- Damage caused by trees growing near the footing of your home;
- Fair wear and tear;
- Misuse or neglect;
- Minor cracking (as defined in AS 2870, Appendix B);
- Failure to follow the site maintenance guidelines provided by us including but not limited to establishing appropriate landscaping and drainage and maintaining the termite prevention treatment program for your home;
- Any renovations, additions or other structural changes (including significant landscaping and pools) undertaken to the home post settlement;
- Any defects repaired or modified by unqualified or unauthorised personnel;
- Any structural failure caused by anything other than our faulty workmanship or our negligent supply of defective materials;
- Any unforeseen influences that the builder may not have been aware of.
For the avoidance of doubt this structural warranty does not cover items of a non-structural nature such as any marks or scratches to bench tops, vanities etc. in addition to any appliances installed in your home. Please refer to the product manufacturer for details of any relevant warranties.
Who is eligible to make a claim under the 50-Year Structural Warranty?
The Rivergum Homes 50-Year Structural Warranty is provided to the initial purchaser of any home constructed by Rivergum Homes where the claim is made no later than 50 years after the date of settlement of the contract. The 50-Year Structural Warranty is not transferable.
Refer and Reward Program
Is there a limit to how many times I can make referrals?
Referral benefits are capped at a maximum of 5 per person per year.
Can it be for any type of home?
The referral program is applicable to construction contracts (i.e. retail on client land); house and land packages; and commercial project stock.
When do you receive your reward?
The referral benefit is “earned” 14 days from the end of the month when the applicable job is transferred from Pre-Construction to Construction phase.
The new customer will receive a voucher for the Pavilion for $1,000 upon 2nd deposit payment.
Where there is a cancellation or the transaction does not proceed, there will be no referral benefit.
How will the company know I referred someone? What’s the process?
The initial client consultation, the Sales Consultant will propose the question; “Have you been referred to Rivergum Homes?”
The new client must acknowledge the referring employee on the first consultation by naming the employee or producing the Referral Incentive Card. Cards can be obtained directly from the Sales Consultants. The Sales Consultant will record the notification of the referral on the file or attach the Referral Incentive Card.
What does the person you refer get?
The referred client will receive the Selections Voucher at the point of contract documentation being finalised (i.e. binding contract). The Sales Consultant will provide the client with the voucher which is to be retained and surrendered to the Pavilion Consultant at the commencement of the selections process.
- From price of $65k is based on the 2 bedroom ‘Sky’ home priced at $79,200 less the $15,000 First Home Owners Grant. Eligibility and conditions apply. Visit www.revenuesa.gov.au for details.
- House prices are accurate at time of publishing, do not include land and are subject to change without notice.
- All images and photographs are for illustrative purposes only and may show items which do not form part of the home price.
- All house designs are subject to Council and other authority approvals.
- The price of the house, plans, specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice and may also vary in circumstances provided for in the house contract.
House and Land Packages
- Subject to availability.
- All plans are copyright.
- All images and plans shown are for illustrative purposes only.
- Floor plans will vary according to façade type and all sizes are approximate.
- Rivergum Homes reserves the right to alter designs and pricing without notice.
- All prices are GST inclusive and are subject to siteworks and footings requirements, council approval and energy efficiency assessment.
- Refer to each home and land package for registered land agent RLA.
- Land developer terms and conditions apply.
- All home and land packages are subject to Council and developer approvals.
- Refer to each package for selling agent details.
Free Air Conditioning
- Offer valid from 1 June to 30 June 2017.
- Offer based on Rivergum Homes’ standard designs on sites up to 50 km from Adelaide GPO.
- Promotion may apply to custom designs to be approved by Rivergum Homes’ management.
- First deposit must be received prior to 30 June 2017.
- Offer includes minimum size Rinnai unit as recommended by our preferred supplier.
- Maximum one (1) discounted unit per home.
- No minimum contract value is applicable, however contracts below $175,000 will be eligible for a Rinnai Evaporative System only.
- Not available on Oxygen Series homes, Transportable range or Rivergum Development Projects packages.
- The value of the offer is not transferable or redeemable for cash.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer may change without notice.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
Up to $25K off double-storey homes
- Offer valid from 1 May 2017 to 30 June 2017.
- Offer valid for the first twenty five (25) deposits received on two-storey homes prior to 30 June 2017.
- Offer based on standard Signature Series and Coast & Country designs built on sites up to 50kms from Adelaide GPO.
- Excludes Oxygen and Transportable ranges.
- Discount of up to $25,000 based on contract value exceeding $500,000 (incl GST) on Signature Series and Coast & Country home designs.
- Promotion will only apply to custom designs and/or sites more than 50kms from Adelaide GPO upon approval.
- Contract must be signed and returned within 14 days of issue and prior to 30 June 2017.
- Minimum contract value of $150,000 to qualify.
- The value of the offer is not transferrable for cash.
- This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer is limited and may change without notice.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
Own your own investment property from $43* per week.
*Figure based off finance offering from Macquarie Bank’s Basic home loan product with an estimated base rate of 4.53% per annum ( variable rate as per carded rates 23/3/2017) not inclusive of any initial, set up, ongoing fees and other associated charges. Hypothetical scenario utilises a 10% deposit (approximately $35,900 in this instance) plus associated government property fees (including stamp duties, transfers etc.). Loan is calculated on a Loan to value ratio of 90% plus an estimate of lenders mortgage insurance based off rates generated from Genworth Mortgage Insurance Australia Ltd. Figure is the net of estimated repayments, property management fees and estimated rental return. This does not substitute a finance offer or approval, nor does it take into account any circumstances which may determine the product to be not unsuitable. Proposed rental return is estimated and may not be applicable for your specific property. All information relating to Macquarie Bank and Genworth Mortgage Insurance Australia Ltd is estimated and not provided directly by these entities. Loans are subject to terms, conditions and lending criteria and may not be suitable for your specific needs, qualified advice should be sought before any action or consideration is taken on these examples. Quotations are based off rates as of 6/4/17 and are subject to change without notice. Figures may not be accurate at the time of reading and are not to be intended to be so. Figure is based on an average ‘minimum’ deposit.
Own your own home from $404* per week.
*Figure based off finance offering from Bankwest’s ‘Complete Variable Home Loan’ loan product with an estimated base rate of 4.34% per annum ( variable rate as per carded rates 31/1/2017) not inclusive of any initial, set up, ongoing fees and other associated charges. Hypothetical scenario utilises a 5% deposit (approximately $17,950 in this instance) plus associated government property fees (including stamp duties, transfers etc.). Scenario also utilises the South Australian Governments First Home Owners Grant of $15,000. Loan is calculated on a Loan to value ratio of 95% plus an estimate of lenders mortgage insurance based off rates generated from Genworth Mortgage Insurance Australia Ltd. Quoted repayments does not substitute a finance offer or approval, nor does it take into account any circumstances which may determine the product to be not unsuitable. All information relating to Bankwest and Genworth Mortgage Insurance Australia Ltd is estimated and not provided directly by these entities. The First Home Owners Grant is subject to eligibility of applicant and property and may not be applicable to all applicants. Loans are subject to terms, conditions and lending criteria and may not be suitable for your specific needs, qualified advice should be sought before any action or consideration is taken on these examples. Quotations are based off rates as of 6/4/17 and are subject to change without notice. Figures may not be accurate at the time of reading and are not to be intended to be so. Figure is based on an average ‘minimum’ deposit.
YoYo Uptown Homes
© 2017 Rivergum Homes Pty Ltd.
Lend Lease (Developer) is the registered proprietor of Allotment 811, 839, 848 and 866.
Rivergum Homes Group Pty Ltd (“the Builder”) is an experienced and professional builder.
The Developer and the Builder have entered into an agreement to develop the allotments to be sold as house and land packages (“Packages”) and intend to work together to deliver the dwellings on the Building Lots to specifications in accordance with the proposed plans, and within a timeframe to be agreed between the Builder and the Developer.
Rivergum Homes, in conjunction with Lend Lease are undertaking a promotion for the YoYo ‘Lisbon’ and ‘Seville’ House and Land Packages in Blakes Crossing, Blakeview. The promotion is available to any purchaser who contracts and settles on Allotment 811, 839, 848 and/or 866 and builds the council approved design with Rivergum Homes. The promotion includes (and is to be read in conjunction with the terms and conditions);
- Free Stamp Duty Payable on the Value of the Land
- Free Property Management Fee for 12 months
- Free Depreciation Schedule through BMT Quantity Surveyors
- Free Conveyancing
In this Agreement, unless the context otherwise requires, the following terms have the following meanings:
- Allotment / Land means Allotment 811, 839, 848 and 866.
- Building Contract means a contract for building with the Builder.
- Depreciation Schedule refers to when a Quantity Surveyor completes an investor’s capital allowance and tax depreciation schedule.
- Land Contract means a contract for the sale and purchase of the land from the Owner.
- Property Manager means any licensed Property Management Business operating in South Australia.
- Property Management Fee means the fee charged by the property management fee in relation to the management of the tenant’s occupation of the dwelling.
- Proposed Plans means the ‘Lisbon’ or ‘Seville’ design.
- Stamp Duty is calculated based on the land value, using the Revenue SA calculator https://www.revenuesa.sa.gov.au/taxes-and-duties/stamp-duties/calculators/stamp-duty-on-conveyances-calculator-new