All plans are copyright. All prices are GST inclusive. Prices and specifications accurate at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
All photos, illustrations and plans represented are for illustration purposes only and sizes are approximate.
Some display homes feature specification upgrades and design alterations which are not included in the base price. Rivergum Homes reserves the right to alter and change designs without notice.
This pricing is based on the client providing a cleared, level or cut building platform prior to construction and within 50 km of Adelaide GPO (100 km for Transportable). Bush fire, energy efficiency assessments and ocean corrosion protection costs will be forwarded to the client after individual assessment.
Fixed price footings does not allow for special planning requirements and rock digging or collapsible soils.
Free Extras package
- Offer valid from 1 April 2018 for a limited time.
- Offer based on standard Signature Series and Coast & Country designs built on sites up to 50kms from Adelaide GPO.
- Excludes Oxygen and Transportable ranges.
- Extras Upgrade Package is applicable on Signature Series and Coast & Country home designs.
- Credit will not be given for the exclusion of any upgrade.
- Promotion will only apply to custom designs and/or sites more than 50kms from Adelaide GPO upon approval.
- Contract must be signed and returned within 14 days of issue.
- Minimum contract value of $225,000 to qualify.
- Not applicable to homes delivered by Rivergum Projects.
- The value of the offer is not transferrable for cash.
- This offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer is limited and may change without notice.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- E&OE SA Builders License GL113681 ABN 70 065 466 337
18-Week Build time Guarantee
- Standard design and Rivergum Homes Pty Ltd specifications only.
- Up to 250 km from Adelaide CBD.
- Single storey lightweight homes on blocks (connected) completed within 18 weeks from floor completion.
- Single storey homes completed within 18 weeks from slab completion stage.
- Two storey lightweight homes completed within 20 weeks from slab completion stage.
- Two storey homes with MaxiWall or brick component completed within 22 weeks from slab completion stage.
- Jobs located within Lightsview, Northgate and on Kangaroo Island negate the build time offer.
- Applies to new retail home building contracts with Rivergum Homes Pty Ltd. This offer is available from 1st September 2014.
- The build time ends on the day the house is ready for handover as deemed complete by Rivergum Homes Pty Ltd.
- Built on site designs applicable only.
- Jobs requiring turnkey items such as landscaping, retaining walls exceeding 600 mm high, fencing or other items deemed to be turnkey by Rivergum Homes Pty Ltd will negate the build time offer.
- Guarantee does not allow for owner supplied items or owners site works.
- $300.00 will be paid to the customer for each week that exceeds the guaranteed build time and up to a maximum of ten (10) weeks in total if this design meets the required criteria.
- Any amounts due will be paid into the customers nominated financial institution account within four weeks after handover.
- Rivergum Homes Pty Ltd. will apply a three week extension to the guaranteed build time should construction occur during the Christmas/New Year period.
- Rivergum Homes Pty Ltd will apply an extension on the guaranteed build time for all dwellings where the site is not accessible, for the period the site is not accessible.
- Not applicable to homes delivered by Rivergum Projects. Refer to contract for build time obligations on these homes.
50-Year Structural Warranty
At Rivergum Homes, we’re passionate about making your dreams a reality. It’s our promise to you. To share your vision. To match your ambitions and expectations. To be insistently innovative. To give you more value wherever we can. To give you a customer experience beyond compare, from the first time we speak to a handover and beyond.
This guarantee is given in addition to any guarantee, statutory insurance or homebuilders liability scheme in force in Australia and is subject to the terms below. The 50-Year Structural Warranty is specific to the initial purchaser and is not transferable to new owners of the home.
Rivergum’s 50-Year Structural Warranty is separate from and in addition to any applicable statutory warranty periods.
We will rectify at our cost defects requiring rectification pursuant to the Building Code of Australia and any relevant Australian Standards, where it is proven to be the builder’s fault, including but not limited to the following:
- foundation systems, concrete and or strip footing as specified in Australian Standard AS 2870 (Residential slabs and footing – Construction);
- structural timbers and steel in wall or roof framing as specified in Australian Standard AS 1684 (Residential timber-framed construction); and
- load bearing brickwork as specified in Australian Standard AS 4773 (Masonry in small buildings).
It is a condition of the Rivergum Homes 50-Year Structural Warranty that you maintain your home in accordance with the ‘Rivergum Home Maintenance Guide’ and the CSIRO’s ‘Guide to Home Owners on Foundation Maintenance and Footing Performance’, copies of which are provided to you at handover. If you do not do so, this will void your 50-Year Structural Warranty. The ‘Rivergum Home Maintenance Guide’ is also available for download here.
The Rivergum Homes 50-Year Structural Warranty does not apply in the following circumstances:
- Any loss arising from non-compliance with your responsibilities outlined above;
- Site conditions that are experienced post settlement that are outside of our control;
- Damage caused by storms, fire, flooding or an act of God;
- Damage caused by trees growing near the footing of your home;
- Fair wear and tear;
- Misuse or neglect;
- Minor cracking (as defined in AS 2870, Appendix B);
- Failure to follow the site maintenance guidelines provided by us including but not limited to establishing appropriate landscaping and drainage and maintaining the termite prevention treatment program for your home;
- Any renovations, additions or other structural changes (including significant landscaping and pools) undertaken to the home post settlement;
- Any defects repaired or modified by unqualified or unauthorised personnel;
- Any structural failure caused by anything other than our faulty workmanship or our negligent supply of defective materials;
- Any unforeseen influences that the builder may not have been aware of.
For the avoidance of doubt this structural warranty does not cover items of a non-structural nature such as any marks or scratches to bench tops, vanities etc. in addition to any appliances installed in your home. Please refer to the product manufacturer for details of any relevant warranties.
Who is eligible to make a claim under the 50-Year Structural Warranty?
The Rivergum Homes 50-Year Structural Warranty is provided to the initial purchaser of any home constructed by Rivergum Homes where the claim is made no later than 50 years after the date of settlement of the contract. The 50-Year Structural Warranty is not transferable.
Refer and Reward Program
Is there a limit to how many times I can make referrals?
Referral benefits are capped at a maximum of 5 per person per year.
Can it be for any type of home?
The referral program is applicable to construction contracts (i.e. retail on client land); house and land packages; and commercial project stock. Not applicable to homes delivered by Rivergum Projects.
When do you receive your reward?
The referral benefit is “earned” 14 days from the end of the month when the applicable job is transferred from Pre-Construction to Construction phase.
The new customer will receive an upgrades voucher for the Pavilion for $1,000 upon 2nd deposit payment.
Where there is a cancellation or the transaction does not proceed, there will be no referral benefit.
How will the company know I referred someone? What’s the process?
The initial client consultation, the Sales Consultant will propose the question; “Have you been referred to Rivergum Homes?”
The new client must acknowledge the referring employee on the first consultation by naming the employee or producing the Referral Incentive Card. Cards can be obtained directly from the Sales Consultants. The Sales Consultant will record the notification of the referral on the file or attach the Referral Incentive Card.
What does the person you refer get?
The referred client will receive the Selections Upgrade Voucher at the point of contract documentation being finalised (i.e. binding contract). The Sales Consultant will provide the client with the upgrades voucher which is to be retained and surrendered to the Pavilion Consultant at the commencement of the selections process.
- From price of $78k is based on the 3 bedroom ‘Cyan’ home priced at $89,800 less the $15,000 First Home Owners Grant. Eligibility and conditions apply. Visit www.revenuesa.gov.au for details.
- $2K deposit is for contract, plans and fixed pricing where applicable.
- House prices are accurate at time of publishing, do not include land and are subject to change without notice.
- All images and photographs are for illustrative purposes only and may show items which do not form part of the home price.
- All house designs are subject to Council and other authority approvals.
- The price of the house, plans, specifications and inclusions are subject to change without notice and may also vary in circumstances provided for in the house contract.
House and Land Packages
- Subject to availability.
- All plans are copyright.
- All images and plans shown are for illustrative purposes only.
- Floor plans will vary according to façade type and all sizes are approximate.
- Rivergum Homes reserves the right to alter designs and pricing without notice.
- All prices are GST inclusive and are subject to siteworks and footings requirements, council approval and energy efficiency assessment.
- Refer to each home and land package for registered land agent RLA.
- Land developer terms and conditions apply.
- All home and land packages are subject to Council and developer approvals.
- Refer to each package for selling agent details.
- Not applicable to homes delivered by Rivergum Projects.
Newenham $7,000 Rebate
The $7,000 rebate applies to a limited number of allotments within Newenham and is only available if settlement occurs on or before 30 June 2018. The rebate will be applied at settlement and is only available on allotments 80, 86, 92, 97, 125, 104 and 105.
Quick Start home and land from $3K deposit
No repayments while you build*
Rivergum Homes Quick Start home and land package from $3,000’ offer is applicable only on selected house and land packages listed at http://www.rivergumhomes.com.au/packages/sa and is limited to First Home Buyer applicants using HomeStart Finance. Applicants must meet RevenueSA’s First Home Owner Grant’s eligibility requirements and must meet HomeStart Finance eligibility requirements. Homes subject to full development approval.
Price advertised includes the use of First Home Owners Grant. ‘from $3,000’ example provided is based on $200,000 building contract with an additional $120,000 land contract. ‘Build with no repayments’ subject to Homestart’s terms and conditions http://www.homestart.com.au/building/building-a-home .
For more information and to check your eligibility please contact Truevest Finance on 1800 316 606.
Terraces house and land packages at Blakes Crossing from $281* per week.
Figure based off finance offering from Suncorp ‘Back to Basic Variable (P&I)’ loan product with an estimated base rate of 3.69% per annum ( P&I variable rate as per carded rates 16/4/2018) not inclusive of any initial, set up, ongoing fees and other associated charges. Hypothetical scenario includes associated government property fees (including stamp duties, transfers etc. for South Australia) and utilises approximately $17,223 deposit in this instance plus the South Australian first Home Owners Grant of $15000. Quoted repayments does not substitute a finance offer or approval, nor does it take into account any circumstances which may determine the product to be not unsuitable. All information relating to Suncorp is estimated and not provided directly by these entities. Loans are subject to terms, conditions and lending criteria and may not be suitable for your specific needs, qualified advice should be sought before any action or consideration is taken on these examples. Quotations are based off rates as of 16/4/18 and are subject to change without notice. Figures may not be accurate at the time of reading.
Display Homes for sale – Lots 902 & 903 Parkindula Drive, Mount Barker
*rent return calculated as 8% of $635,000 being $50,000p.a, equal to $961.51 per week.
**Figure based off finance offering from ME Banks ‘Flexible Home Loan 2 year fixed (Members Package)’ loan product with an estimated base rate of 4.14% per annum (P&I fixed for 2 years) reverting to 4.64% ( P&I variable rate as per carded rates 28/11/2017, comparison rate of ) not inclusive of any other associated charges. Hypothetical scenario utilises a 11.62% deposit (approximately $105,908 in this instance) plus associated government property fees (including stamp duties, transfers etc. for South Australia). Quoted repayments does not substitute a finance offer or approval, nor does it take into account any circumstances which may determine the product to be not unsuitable. LMI premium is estimated as of 28/11/17 and is subject to LMI approval from QBE insurance. All information relating to ME Bank is estimated and not provided directly by these entities. Loans are subject to terms, conditions and lending criteria and may not be suitable for your specific needs, qualified advice should be sought before any action or consideration is taken on these examples. Quotations are based off rates as of 28/11/17 and are subject to change without notice. Figures may not be accurate at the time of reading.
Town Life Living – Take an extra $2.5K OFF!
- Offer valid from 22nd May to June 30 2018
- Contract of sale must be entered into on or before June 30, 2018
- Offer applies only to lots 3067, 3066 and 3151 (Oxford and Soho designs) at Town Life Living, Playford Alive.
- Value of $2,500 (excluding GST) will be applied to the final progress claim invoice, due and payable at handover of the finished home.
- $2,500 credit will not be offered where settlement does not occur or where finance is terminated or declined.
- The value of the offer is not transferrable for cash.
- Offer is not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offer is limited and may change without notice
- Offer is granted by the Builder, Rivergum Homes, SA Builders Licence GL113681 ABN 70 065 466 337