117 Hartman Circuit, Murray Bridge
Country living at it's finest
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Living Spaces 2
- Parking Spaces
Rivergum Homes have been building for almost 30 years and are focussed on the changing needs of how Australians live today and want to live tomorrow. As a South Australian owned and operated business, we believe in building great homes are inspired by quality design – something found in every Rivergum home.
Only a stone’s throw to all of the amenity and services of Murray Bridge, Newbridge is in easy walking distance to the stunning trails and reserves along the River Murray and close to quality schools, health services, shopping centres and sport and entertainment venues. Murray Bridge has everything you’d expect from a vibrant regional centre located less than an hour from Adelaide.
Located next to the golf course Newbridge will boast two new fairways and shady tree-lined streets creating a magnificent green centrepiece for all to enjoy. This new neighbourhood, with leafy street trees providing shade, water-wise verge planting, community reserves and interconnected tree-lined trails, it offers residents a chance to wake up to nature and a new sense of calm every day.
• Rivergum Homes Build Time Promise*
• Generous site costs and footings
• Quality fixtures and fittings
• Overhead cupboards to kitchen with canopy rangehood
• Stainless steel appliances
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Timber laminate floating floor and carpet
• Built-in robes to bedrooms
• Chrome mixer taps throughout
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• R4.0 ceiling insulation, R2.0 external wall insulation
• Automatic panel lift door
*refer website for terms and conditions.