2 Stebonheath Road, Munno Para
Your new beginning starts here
- Bedrooms 4
- Bathrooms 2
- Living Spaces 2
- Parking Spaces 2
With its leafy streets and impeccably designed residences, Wattlefield will be home to a neighbourhood with a strong sense of community.
There are two local parks within short walking distance, while the world class shopping precinct of Munno Para Shopping City is only a quick drive away. Munno Para has over 110 stores and services including Foodland (the biggest Supermarket in Australia), Kmart, Coles, Amart Sports, Spotlight, Best & Less, Cheap As Chips, Harvey Norman, Bunnings, Dan Murphy’s, JB HiFi, The Reject Shop and many more. It also has over 18 fashion and accessory stores.
Wattlefield is also surrounded by a number of primary and secondary education options, both public and private, including St Columba College and John Hartley School.
In the Aero, daily life plays out over different living zones. Featuring a formal lounge and a free-flowing living area encompassing generous kitchen overlooking the living area and alfresco dining, there’s plenty of scope to make this home your own.
We understand that buying your first home can be overwhelming. With the Oxygen Series from Rivergum Homes, you can breathe easy. Thanks to a refreshingly simple four-step design process and just a $2.5k deposit*, you get just what you want without a price that leaves you gasping for air.
House & Land Package Inclusions:
• Rivergum Homes Build Time Promise*
• Generous site costs and footings
• Quality fixtures and fittings
• Overhead cupboards to kitchen with canopy rangehood
• Stainless steel appliances
• Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
• Timber laminate floating floor and carpet
• Chrome mixer taps throughout
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
• R4.0 ceiling insulation, R2.0 external wall insulation
• Automatic panel lift door
*refer website for terms and conditions.